I am currently a Ph.D. student at Temple University, as a member of Temple AGI Team. My research direction is Artificial General Intelligence. I have been curious about how our mind works since I was a child. My ideal is to create a thinking machine, which is as intelligent as, or even more intelligent than, human beings. I have devoted myself to exploring the principles of intelligence, building a theory of intelligence, creating intelligent machines, and liberating human beings from burdensome mental work.
- 2022.08 – Now, Doctor of Philosophy, Temple University.
- 2019.09 – 2022.06, Master of Science, Peking University.
- 2015.09 – 2019.06, Bachelor of Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing.
Artificial Open World for Evaluating AGI: a Conceptual Design
Bowen XU, Quansheng REN
- Artificial Open World for Evaluating AGI: a Conceptual Design (preprint), Bowen XU, and Quansheng REN, AGI-Conference 2022
- The Gap between Intelligence and Mind, Bowen XU, Xinyi ZHAN, and Quansheng REN, AGI-Conference 2021
- 4D Attention-based Neural Network for EEG Emotion Recognition, Guowen XIAO, Mengwen YE, Meng SHI, Bowen XU, Zhendi CHEN, and Quansheng REN, Cognitive Neurodynamics, 2021.
🎖 Honors, Awards, and Patents
- 2019, Outstanding Dissertation Award of Beijing
- 2019, Outstanding Graduate of Beijing
- 2020, China Graduate Mathematical Modeling Competition, the National Second Prize
- 2014, China Adolescent Robotics Competition, the National Second Prize
- 2014, Fujian Adolescent Robotics Competition, the Provincial Champion
- 2022, A Method of Constructing Sparse Look-Up Table, Invention Patent, Applied (ZL202210465837.8), China
- 2020, A Magnetic-Field-based Orientation Method for Human-Computer Interaction, Invention Patent, Granted (ZL201810413360.2), China
- 2022.07, 如何评估通用人工智能：开放人工世界的概念设计, 第七届中国通用人工智能年会, 专题报告.
- 2021.10, Contributed Talk on the paper The Gap between Intelligence and Mind, in AGI-Conference 2021.